Chicken with Baked Curly Fries and Asparagus
Dip ’n’ Share Crinkle Fries
Bacon-Glazed Beer Battered Fries
Beer Cheese Curly Fries
Cheesy Bacon Tots
Classic Breakfast Hash
Ham ’n’ Cheese Fries
Friday Night Fry Bar
Smiles Sloppy Joe Cottage Pie
Bacon Wrapped Aspragus Waffle Fry Bites
Seared Tuna and Wasabi Drizzled Fries
Onion Ring and Garlic and Mozzarella Chicken Sausage Sandwich
Grilled Foil Pack Veggie Cheese Fries
Crispy Hash Brown Greens and Grain Bowl
Prosciutto Wrapped Fries with Avocado Drizzle
Loaded Turkey Fries
Smiley BLT Mini Sandwiches
Smiles Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Creamy Tomato and White Bean Soup
Eggs Florentine Baby Cakes
Sweet Potato Fry Quesadilla
Fish and Sweet Potato “Chips” with Honey-Lime Mayo
Grilled Mexican Chicken Salad with Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potato Nachos
Balsamic Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Fries with Honey-Mustard
Smiley Cheese Pizza
Smiles® with Chili Con Queso
BBQ Cheesy Smiles®
Smiles® with Pizza Dipping Sauce
Turkey and Cheese Hashwiches
BabyCakes® Irish Nachos
BabyCakes® with Apple Sour Cream Dip
Smart Start Breakfast Burrito
Hot Dog Worms’ Nest
Sweet Potato Fries Dippers
Au Gratin Potato Whips
Crinkle Potato Casserole
Buffalo Cheesy Fries
Cheesy Chicken Fried “Chips”
Bistro-Style Salmon Supper
Grilled spring lamb chops with oven-roasted Roma tomatoes drizzled with olive oil, herbs and feta cheese, served with McCain® Seasoned Crinkle Fries.
|1 bag||McCain® Seasoned Crinkle Fries|
|12 whole||lamb chops (marinade below)|
|4 each||Roma tomatoes cut in half lengthwise|
|4 teaspoons||feta cheese crumbles|
|½ cup plus 2 tablespoons||olive oil|
|2 pinches of each||oregano, thyme and basil dry herbs|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- In a large bowl toss lamb chops with ½ cup olive oil, 2 cloves crushed finely minced garlic, pinch of thyme, basil and oregano. Mix well and refrigerate at least 1 hour before grilling or pan-frying.
- Prepare McCain® Seasoned Crinkle Fries according to package directions.
- Cut Roma tomatoes in half lengthwise, place on small baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of herbs and equally divide all feta cheese.
- Bake for ten minutes at 350°F.
- Grill or pan-fry lamb chops to desired temperature. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place fries on plate, divide equally. Place two baked Roma tomato halves on plate. Arrange 3 lamb chops per plate and serve.